|Name||IPScanner Pro 3 69 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-22 23:37:02|
|Files||IPScanner Pro 3 69 TNT.zip (11.39 MB)|
IP Scanner Pro 3.69
IP Scanner Pro for Macintosh scans your local area network to determine the identity of all machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy and intuitive to use.
IP Scanner is all about customizing the way you view your network. You may apply custom names and icons to the devices on your network and adjust the type and amount of information you see in the network overview; don’t need to see the MAC address column…don’t display it! Text too small…make it larger!
IP Scanner can be used in several primary modes: as a way to get a quick overview of which devices are currently on the network, including seeing which devices are actively and passively present, or view network changes over time with IP Scanner’s ‘cumulative mode’, including options to display devices which were once present but now no longer visible.
Finally, by using the whitelist feature you may filter out known and trusted devices to reveal new or unexpected ones, a great way to easily identify unwanted network visitors.
Other notable features:
- Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address or Last Seen
- Growl support for notifications of newly discovered devices and changes in device state
- Rightclick a device to obtain additional contextualized tool options, including Ping, WOL and Port Scan tools
- Local network segments are scanned automatically; custom ranges may be added manually
Not sure if IP Scanner does what you want? Try IP Scanner standard edition for free to see if IP Scanner is for you, or visit http://10base-t.com for more info.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64bit
Web Site: http://10base-t.com/macintosh-software/ipscanner-appstore/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/ip-scanner-pro/id404167677?mt=12
What’s New in IP Scanner Pro 3.69
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.